How to Bee Farm?
There are some ways to get a your hands on some Arrange Bee brews:
- You'll subscribe to our Hive account and gain unique accessibility every alcohol we produce through a reservation system that works well just like your local CSA. To learn more take a look at "The Hive" page overhead.
- Our farmstand is open seasonally, journey toward farm in Poughkeepsie and revel in a tasting and purchase bottles! For a summary of days and times the farmstand is available, see "Hours & area"
- You can now discover Arrange Bee at DeCicco's Family Markets! For a listing of their places, see their website:
Are you experiencing a tasting area?
We usually do not have an interior tasting space within the brewery. At that time, we have only an outdoor farm stand for container sales and you may spend time walking the 25 acre farm. The aim is to have the tasting area available either by Winter 2016 or Spring 2017, with regards to the rate of construction. We'll try to hold everybody change through our "Blog" page above.
Would you have hours that we can look at the brewery/farm?
Our farmstand is available on specific days so be sure to make sure to always check our web site before heading our means. To see all times & times we are available, click our "Hours & areas" above.
In which could be the brewery/farm found?
We are positioned at 115 Underhill Road in Poughkeepsie, New York 12603. We are only 3 miles through the Metro North train stay in Poughkeepsie. If traveling by vehicle, our company is near to both Salt aim Turnpike as well as the Taconic State Parkway.
Where do your ingredients originate from for all you beers?
Our beers have 100% NYS ingredient only and have just 100percent since our creation in 2013. Here's a summary of where we source our components
- Farmhouse Malthouse (Newark Valley, NY) 2013-2015;
- Germantown Beer Farm (Germantown, NY) 2016-present
- Flower City Malt Lab (Rochester, NY)
- Rock Home Farm (Hudson, NY)
- NY Craft Malt (Batavia, NY)
- Gro-Moore Facilities (Henrietta, NY)
- Hop Wild (Lagrangeville, NY)
- Arrange Bee Farm Brewery (Poughkeepsie, NY) - 1000 jump rhizomes of cascades planted in 2015
- Fresh Meadow Farms USDA Licensed Organic (Middletown, NY)
- Crown Maple Syrup (Dover Plains, NY)
- Remsburger Honey & Maple (Pleasing Valley, NY)
- Fishkill Farms (Fishkill, NY)
- Mead Orchards (Tivoli, NY)
- Bittner Singer Orchards (Appleton, NY)
- Rexcroft (Athens, NY)
- CurrentC Farm (Staatsburg, NY)
- Plan Bee Farm Brewery (Poughkeepsie, NY) - we now have a crazy apple orchard, we planted a new orchard of Bartlett Pears, Golden Apricots, Montmorency Cherries; white, red & purple currants; strawberries; 11 types of peppers; variety of edible crazy flowers (dandelions, rose sides, violets, elderflower, anise hyssop, crazy carrot seed, all utilized in 2016)
- Labels tend to be printed by Main Printing on Main Street in Poughkeepsie
- All cleaning supplies the brewery manufactured in NY by Finger Lakes Soap Company (Van Etten, NY)
- Fermentors created by United States Barrels - NY's earliest cooperage (Wilmington, NY)
- Cooperage - Hillrock Distillery (Ancram, NY); Prospero Winery (Pleasantville, NY)
- Brewing system - Brewmation (Fishkill, NY)
Yeast: all 100percent crazy yeast extracted from raw honey within our beehives on idea. We available ferment our beers generally there is spontaneous inoculation through our coolship & open pine fermentors.
We have developed a farmer that is going to assist united states expand our farming attempts in Poughkeepsie. Hopefully to grow many more things in Spring 2017!
What is the hive?
The Hive is an account club that works similar to the local CSA. Members prepay for 6 or 12 bottles monthly and theses containers are prepared for pick-up at the end of each month. To participate the Hive, there was a non-refundable $50 charge that features one free teku glass just accessible to Hive members. To learn more see our "The Hive" web page (above).
What's the membership charge for?
The Hive membership charge includes 1 teku glass which cost really helps to cover our work and time arranging picks/drop offs. Moreover it covers the storage space associated with the containers until such time you will be ready to collect! Just as a reminder, there is absolutely no minimal pick-up necessary but all containers needs to be picked up by the end of this membership.